At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Calmodulin antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Armenia (Unknown route)
- 28 Feb 1997 New profile
- 28 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Armenia (Unknown route)