At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Analgesics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists; Opioid mu receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Mar 1997 New profile
- 03 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Pain in USA (Unknown route)