At a glance
- Originator Tanabe Seiyaku
- Class Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Farnesyltranstransferase inhibitors; Ras protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2000 Profile reviewed, but no development has been reported
- 23 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 05 Mar 1997 New profile