At a glance
- Originator MGI GP
- Class Antidementias; Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (PO)
- 28 Oct 2005 Guilford Pharmaceuticals is now called MGI GP Inc
- 05 Oct 2005 Guilford Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by MGI Pharma