Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2000
At a glance
- Originator Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- Class Antineoplastics; Antisense oligonucleotides; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 8B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)