Recombinant haemoglobin 1.1Alternative Names: Human recombinant haemoglobin - Baxter Healthcare; Optro; Recombinant haemoglobin 1.1- Baxter Healthcare; Recombinant human haemoglobin - Somatogen; rHb 1.1
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Oxygen carriers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypovolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2001 Discontinued-Clinical for Hypovolaemia in USA (IV-infusion)
- 06 Dec 2001 Discontinued-Clinical for Hypovolaemia in Canada (IV-infusion)
- 28 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypovolaemia in USA (IV-infusion)