RP 431Alternative Names: RP-431
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2000
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2000 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis diagnosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis diagnosis in USA (unspecified route)