Axogenesis factor 1Alternative Names: AF-1
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator Childrens Hospital Boston
- Developer Alseres Pharmaceuticals
- Class Nerve growth factors; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Neuron stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Spinal cord injuries; Stroke