AWD 131138Alternative Names: ADD 233089
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator elbion
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Anxiolytics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 2001 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in Germany (Unknown route)
- 29 Nov 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in Germany (Unknown route)
- 07 Sep 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Epilepsy in Germany (Unknown route)