Latest Information Update: 03 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Rega Institute for Medical Research
- Class Diagnostic agents; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation (unspecified route)
- 02 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders (unspecified route)
- 17 Mar 2003 Biophage has announced new scientific data for REGA 3G12