At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Seizures
Most Recent Events
- 17 Mar 1997 No-Development-Reported for Seizures in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Mar 1997 New profile