Monoclonal antibody 170Alternative Names: Tru-Scint AD
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Biomira
- Class Monoclonal antibody diagnostics; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 May 2003 Monoclonal antibody 170 is available for licensing (http://www.biomira.com)
- 04 Sep 2001 Discontinued-II for Ovarian cancer (diagnosis) in Germany (Injection)
- 04 Sep 2001 Discontinued - Phase-II/III for Breast cancer (diagnosis, recurrent) in USA (Injection)