Dermatan sulfate - Sanofi-SynthelaboAlternative Names: IC 1729
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antithrombotics; Glycosaminoglycans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glycosaminoglycan stimulants; Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in France (Injection)
- 27 Aug 1999 Sanofi has merged with Synthélabo to form Sanofi-Synthélabo
- 18 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in France (Parenteral)