Dermatan sulfate - OpocrinAlternative Names: OP 435
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Opocrin
- Class Antithrombotics; Glycosaminoglycans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glycosaminoglycan stimulants; Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (Injection)
- 06 Jul 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Italy (Injection)
- 06 Jul 1998 Discontinued-Clinical for Thrombosis (Injection)