At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiulcers; Gastric antisecretories
- Mechanism of Action Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Reflux oesophagitis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 15 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Reflux oesophagitis in Japan (Unknown route)