Research programme: monoclonal antibodies - ScotiaAlternative Names: SC 104 - Scotia
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Pharmaceuticals [CEASED]
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Radioprotection
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Radiation injuries (Prevention)/Radioprotection in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 21 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Radiation injuries (Prevention)/Radioprotection in United Kingdom (Unknown route)