BBR 2550Alternative Names: BBR-2550; Na[trans RuCl4(DMSO)Im] . 2DMSO; NSC 637823-T/1
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer metastases
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer metastases in Italy (unspecified route)
- 21 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Cancer metastases in Italy (Unknown route)
- 21 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer metastases in Italy (Unknown route)