At a glance
- Originator Abbott GmbH & Co. KG
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Phenylpropionates; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 1998 Discontinued - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in Germany (PO)
- 04 Aug 1998 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Germany (PO)
- 24 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Congestive heart failure in Germany (PO)