At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor agonists; Adenosine A2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Italy (PO)
- 25 Mar 1997 New profile
- 25 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Hypertension in Italy (PO)