Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator Savient Pharmaceuticals
- Class Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Israel (Unknown route)
- 04 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Myocardial infarction in Israel (Unknown route)
- 25 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Israel (Unknown route)