Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Originator EpiGenesis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Feb 2000 Profile reviewed but no development has been reported recently
- 03 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)