At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Aromatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Breast cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 17 Apr 1997 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in Germany (Unknown route)