LY 316108Alternative Names: NNC 112192
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2000
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly; Novo Nordisk
- Class Analgesics; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Irritable bowel syndrome; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (PO)
- 09 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Denmark (PO)
- 09 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (PO)