CRH 9 41Alternative Names: Alpha-helical-CRH 9 41; Corticotropin releasing hormone 9 41
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin-releasing factor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Infantile spasms
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Infantile spasms in USA (IV)
- 21 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Infantile spasms in USA (IV)
- 07 Apr 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Infantile spasms in USA (IV)