Adenosine deaminase gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Genetic Therapy; National Institute of Health and Nutrition
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine deaminase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Adenosine deaminase deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2003 Data presented at the 6th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene Therapy (ASGT-2003) have been added to the Metabolic disorders therapeutic trials section ,
- 29 Apr 2003 A study has been added to the Metabolic disorders therapeutic trials section
- 03 Oct 2002 Suspended - Phase-I for Adenosine deaminase deficiency in USA (Infusion)