Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Chymotrypsin inhibitors; Leucocyte elastase inhibitors; Trypsin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jul 1999 Profile reviewed
- 07 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 08 Apr 1997 New profile