QW 7437Alternative Names: QW7437
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Sonus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Contrast media; Fluorocarbons
- Mechanism of Action Ultrasonography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Myocardial infarction (diagnosis) in USA (Parenteral)
- 15 Mar 2000 Phase I clinical trials have been completed
- 18 Jun 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Myocardial infarction (diagnosis) in USA (Parenteral)