Dendroaspis natriuretic peptide
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Mayo Clinic
- Class Amino acids
- Mechanism of Action Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 10 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Mar 2002 A study has been added to the Heart Failure pharmacodynamics section