Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Apr 1997 New profile
- 09 Apr 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)