Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2000
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Fungal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Candidiasis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jan 2000 No-Development-Reported for Candidiasis in Israel (Parenteral)
- 10 Apr 1997 New profile
- 10 Apr 1997 Preclinical development for Candidiasis in Israel (Parenteral)