Immunogene therapy - Briana Bio-TechAlternative Names: B7-2 gene therapy - Briana Bio-Tech
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Alberta
- Developer Briana Bio-Tech
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glioma; Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Glioma in Canada (Unknown route)
- 27 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Malignant melanoma in Canada (Unknown route)
- 04 May 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Malignant melanoma in Canada (Unknown route)