Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 1999
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants; Oxazines
- Mechanism of Action GABA receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Seizures
Most Recent Events
- 21 Dec 1999 No-Development-Reported for Seizures in Italy (Unknown route)
- 01 May 1997 New profile
- 01 May 1997 Preclinical development for Seizures in Italy (Unknown route)