At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists; Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Asthma in Europe (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Allergic-rhinitis in Europe (PO)
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma