At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 22 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Japan (PO)
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa