At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 10 Feb 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 May 1997 New profile
- 02 May 1997 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)