A 206377Alternative Names: A-206377
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 1998 Preclinical development for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 May 1997 Preclinical development for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)