At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Antipsychotics; Benzothiazoles; Benzoxazoles; Carbamates
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Dopamine receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Schizophrenia in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 02 May 1997 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in Denmark (Unknown route)