Influenza virus vaccine intranasal
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Hadassah Medical School
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2004 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Influenza virus infections in Israel (Intranasal)
- 11 Jan 2000 A study in elderly volunteers has been added to the Viral Infections immunogenicity section
- 12 Oct 1999 A study has been added to the adverse events section and the Viral Infections immunogenicity section