Monoclonal antibody 1H10-doxorubicin conjugate
Latest Information Update: 08 May 1997
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 May 1997 New profile
- 08 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Taiwan (Unknown route)