At a glance
- Originator Sumitomo Metal Industries
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antihistamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine receptor antagonists; Serotonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Allergic asthma in Japan (Unknown route)