Anti-p43 monoclonal antibodyAlternative Names: anti-PLF monoclonal antibody; CM-H-9; monoclonal antibody CMH9
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 1999
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 17 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Graft-versus-host disease in Israel (Unknown route)
- 09 May 1997 New profile
- 09 May 1997 Preclinical development for Graft-versus-host disease in Israel (Unknown route)