At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors; Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 May 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 12 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)