At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Protein 50S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in South Korea (Unknown route)
- 12 May 1997 New profile
- 12 May 1997 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in South Korea (Unknown route)