At a glance
- Originator Bioprojet
- Class Analgesics; Antiepileptic drugs; Antihistamines; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for CNS disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 14 May 1997 New profile
- 14 May 1997 Preclinical development for CNS disorders in France (Unknown route)