Monoclonal antibody B3-LysPE40 conjugateAlternative Names: B3-LysPE40
Latest Information Update: 15 May 1997
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)