Anti-CD30 monoclonal antibody-saporin conjugateAlternative Names: Ber-H2/Saporin; Ber-H2/SO6 immunotoxin; Monoclonal antibody Ber-H2-SO6 conjugate
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Drug conjugates; Immunoconjugates; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Dec 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Italy (Unknown route)
- 15 May 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in Italy (Unknown route)