At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Farnesyltranstransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 May 1997 New profile
- 16 May 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)