At a glance
- Originator Biogen
- Developer Biogen; Merck & Co
- Class Antiasthmatics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alpha4beta1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Asthma; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 1999 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Oct 1999 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Oct 1999 No-Development-Reported for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)