U 143677Alternative Names: PNU 143677
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Undefined in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 May 1997 Preclinical development for Undefined in USA (Unknown route)