PEG anti-ICAM monoclonal antibodyAlternative Names: BIRR 10/PEG; pegylated anti-ICAM MAb
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in European Union (Unknown route)
- 23 May 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in European Union (Unknown route)
- 16 May 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)